- $5 per child (includes tax) for groups of 25 or more children; call for tax-exempt information (405) 533-3333.
- Any sibling attending the field trip will pay the school field trip non-exempt admission rate of $5; no charge for adult chaperones.
- We require a 1 to 5 ratio (1 adult for every 5 children). All children must be actively supervised during your visit.
- Field trips may be scheduled Wednesday through Friday, from 10am to 2pm.
- We offer a room for brown bag lunches and we will set up lunch rotation if your group includes 25 or more children. We can recommend nearby parks and restaurants if your group is 24 or fewer children.
- We do not have any food service at the museum.
- A reservation is required at least 10 business days in advance.
- Limit of 100 children per group (call for exceptions).
Call (405) 533-3333 for additional information or to reserve your field trip date.
As an educator, you know the potential learning impact of hands-on opportunities often experienced during school field trips. In an effort to make a field trip to Oklahoma WONDERtorium more meaningful, we are offering a free kit to help teachers incorporate an Oklahoma WONDERtorium field trip into existing classroom curriculum. Each Play Empowers Educators Kit includes:
- Five videos
- Grade-specific WONDERtorium OES Guide
- WONDERtorium Exhibit Guide
- Oklahoma WONDERtorium Map
- Ages and Stages Guide
- Resources List
Kits are made possible by a grant from Sarkeys Foundation and are intended to help educators make the most of their field trip opportunities. Request your free Play Empowers Educators Kit today.