Fall Break Safe Sitter Class
- October 18-19, 2018
- Thursday: 12:00 – 5:15pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- $40 (+ tax)
- Participants must be 11 years old by the first day of class
- REGISTER HERE
Oklahoma WONDERtorium has partnered with Stillwater Medical Center to offer the nationally recognized Safe Sitter babysitting training for youth.
Course content includes:
- Safety Skills: Indoor safety, outdoor safety, online safety, and personal safety.
- Child Care Skills: Child development, child care routines (including diapering practice), and behavior management.
- First Aid & Rescue Skills: Injury prevention, injury management, and choking rescue. CPR is an optional component.
- Life & Business Skills: Screening jobs, setting fees, and greeting employers.