Do you believe in the power of play?
Support from our community allows thousands of children to visit Oklahoma WONDERtorium every year at no cost to children or their families. They are children with special needs; children living in foster families; children living in very low-income homes; and children who are English Language Learners. In addition, hundreds of scholarships are granted each year, providing everyone with the opportunity to play.
Please consider donating today to keep Oklahoma WONDERtorium accessible to all children. Thank you for believing in the power of play!
Oklahoma WONDERtorium Ltd. is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Learn more about the power of play:
Your support is needed to keep Oklahoma WONDERtorium a thriving home for curiosity, creativity and the joy of lifelong learning. We have mulitiple ways you can give to the museum:
- Donate Now – quick, easy and secure online donation. (You can use any major credit card.)
- Make a one-time donation
- Select your option for recurring monthly donations
- Make a pledge - Call (405) 533-3333 x104 to speak with our Executive Director
- Join Friends of WONDER – the Friends are sustaining donors of the WONDERtorium. Contact us for additional details. Download our Friends of Wonder brochure.
- Please contact our Executive Director, Gay Washington, if you are interested in supporting the Oklahoma WONDERtorium as a:
- Corporate Sponsor – corporate sponsors make annual contributions
- Event Sponsor – We offer a number of after-hours events during the year that attract members and the general public.
- Exhibit Sponsor – naming rights are available for our exhibits providing name recognition all year round
- Monthly Programming Sponsor
- Supply Needs – We have a continual need for programming and craft supplies such as construction paper, tape, toilet paper rolls, and popsicle sticks. View the full list here
- Subscribe to our E-news to stay up to date with events, activities, and fundraising opportunities.