- Group Visits may be scheduled during all open hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Groups are considered to be 12 or more people who have booked at least ten (10) business days in advance.
- Admission is $5.00 per person (includes tax). Day Passes, Punch Cards, and Museum Memberships are not accepted for field trip payment.
- We require a 1:5 ratio (1 adult for every 5 children). All children must be actively supervised during your visit. There is no charge for required adult chaperones (including Teachers, TAs, and Bus Drivers).
- Adults, who fall outside of the 1:5 required ratio, are $5.00 each. So if you have a group of 20 with one teacher, you have three more free chaperone spaces, then the rest of the adults need to pay $5.00 each.
- Rooms may be available for rental for snacks, meals, or special activities during your Group Visit for $25 or $35 per hour. Please inquire when scheduling your group. You can also get more information on Room or Museum Rentals here.
- We do not have any food service at the museum. There are snacks available for purchase in Ruthie's Shop of WONDER, our gift shop. Please send a chaperone with children into the gift shop.
- If your group is tax exempt, please call (405) 533-3333 x106 or email Guest.Services@okwondertorium.org for the tax exempt rate. A copy of your tax exempt certificate is due when you make the reservation. Please fax it to (405) 372-7289 and write "Attn: Guest Services."
- For groups of 25 or more, credit card information is due at the time of the booking and will be kept securely until the day of your visit. The card is NOT charged ANY fees unless you cancel your visit. Credit card information is shredded and not kept on file.
- If you do need to cancel or reschedule, you may do so if you contact us at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled visit date. Cancellation of a group visit reservation will incur a $50.00 charge.
- The planner will receive a confirmation email within five (5) business days of booking.
Call (405) 533-3333 x106 or email Guest.Services@okwondertorium.org for additional information or to schedule your group.
The Museum Experience
Inquiry-based exploration of the museum exhibits provides a wonderful opportunity for building knowledge and understanding in the areas of science, engineering, art, math, history, and culture. In an effort to make group visits to Oklahoma WONDERtorium more meaningful, we offer a free kit to help educators incorporate an Oklahoma WONDERtorium field trip into existing classroom curriculum. Each "Play Empowers Educators Kit" includes:
- Five videos
- Grade-specific WONDERtorium OES Guide
- WONDERtorium Exhibit Guide
- Oklahoma WONDERtorium Map
- Ages and Stages Guide
- Resources List
Kits are made possible by a grant from the Sarkeys Foundation and are intended to help educators make the most of their field trip opportunities. Request your free Play Empowers Educators Kit when booking your group visit.