OERB Field Trips
Let’s Set a Date!
OERB Field Trips can be booked throughout the school year. The children and some adults* attending with your group receive free museum admission when you have completed one of the OERB teacher workshops.
Learn more about OERB workshops at http://oerbhomeroom.com/field-trips/overview.
- Field trips may be scheduled Wednesday through Friday in two- or three-hour* time blocks, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. If your group is larger than 85 students, we can schedule you on a Monday when the museum is usually closed. *The three-hour booking includes a lunch hour.
- Click here to view available dates for field trips.
- Field Trips are considered to be 12 or more people who have booked at least ten (10) business days in advance.
- *We require a 1:5 ratio (1 adult for every 5 children). All children must be actively supervised during your visit. There is no charge for required adult chaperones (including Teachers, TAs, and Bus Drivers).
- Adults, who fall outside of the 1:5 required ratio, are $5.00 each. So if you have a class of 25 with one teacher, one TA, and one bus driver, you have two more free chaperone spaces, then the rest of the adults need to pay $5.00 each. Day Passes, Punch Cards, and Museum Memberships are not accepted for field trip payment.
- Any sibling attending the field trip will pay the school field trip non-exempt admission rate of $5.00.
- We offer a room for brown bag lunches and we will set up lunch rotation if your group includes 20 or more children.
- We do not have any food service at the museum. There are snacks available for purchase in Ruthie's Shop of WONDER, our gift shop. Please send a chaperone with children into the gift shop.
- If your group is tax exempt, please call (405) 533-3333 x106 or email Guest Services for the tax exempt rate. A copy of your tax exempt certificate is due when you make the reservation. Please fax it to (405) 372-7289 and write "Attn: Guest Services."
- For groups of 25 or more, credit card information is due at the time of the booking and will be kept securely until the day of your visit. The card is NOT charged ANY fees unless you cancel your visit. Credit card information is shredded and not kept on file.
- If you do need to cancel or reschedule, you may do so if you contact us at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled visit date. Cancellation of a field trip reservation will incur a $50.00 charge.
- The planner will receive a confirmation email within five (5) business days of booking.
Call (405) 533-3333 or email Guest Services for additional information or to reserve your field trip date.