OERB Field Trips
Let’s Set a Date!
OERB Field Trips can be booked throughout the school year. The children and some adults* attending with your group receive free museum admission when you have completed one of the OERB teacher workshops.
Learn more about OERB workshops at http://oerbhomeroom.com/field-trips/overview.
- Field trips may be scheduled Wednesday through Friday in two- or three-hour* time blocks, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. If your group is larger than 85 students, we can schedule you on a Monday when the museum is usually closed. *The three-hour booking includes a lunch hour.
- Click here to view available dates for field trips.
- Field Trips are considered to be 12 or more people who have booked at least ten (10) business days in advance.
- *We require a 1:5 ratio (1 adult for every 5 children). All children must be actively supervised during your visit. There is no charge for required adult chaperones (including Teachers, TAs, and Bus Drivers).
- All adults are free.
- Any sibling attending the field trip will pay the school field trip non-exempt admission rate of $5.00.
- We offer a room for brown bag lunches and we will set up lunch rotation if your group includes 20 or more children.
- We do not have any food service at the museum. There are snacks available for purchase in Ruthie's Shop of WONDER, our gift shop. Please send a chaperone with children into the gift shop.
- If your group is tax exempt, please call (405) 533-3333 x106 or email Guest Services for the tax exempt rate. A copy of your tax exempt certificate is due when you make the reservation. Please fax it to (405) 372-7289 and write "Attn: Guest Services."
- If you do need to cancel or reschedule, you may do so if you contact us at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled visit date.
- The planner will receive a confirmation email within five (5) business days of booking.
Call (405) 533-3333 ext 103 or email Guest Services for additional information or to reserve your field trip date.